Senior Homecoming Boat Cruise
Senior Homecoming Boat Cruise Parent Information
In keeping with a MWHS tradition, plans are in place for the Al & Almas Senior Homecoming dinner boat cruise on the Bella Vista! Earlier last week, your Senior student received a Google form to register via their class GroupMe chat. So that the Senior parents are in the know, here are the details for the event:
- Date/Time: September 24th, 5pm-7pm. Check in at Al & Almas between 4:30pm- 4:45pm. After the cruise, the students will have time to attend the high school dance scheduled from 8:00pm-11:00pm.
- Menu: Dinner includes parmesan crusted chicken, linguini, roasted marinara sauce, breadsticks, Caesar salad, and brownies and lemon berry bars. Non-alcoholic beverages are also included at no additional charge.
- Cost: $60 per student with payment due to Jill Lawrence by September 13. Preferred payment method is Venmo: jill-lawrence32 OR pay by check which can be delivered in school to Chase Lawrence or mailed to 4265 Forest Lake Dr, Mound, MN 55364.
- Registration: Currently open for Westonka Seniors only until September 6. Registration for guests of Westonka Seniors who are non-Seniors and/or non-Westonka students will be open on September 7 and close on September 13.
- Space is limited: Spots will be filled on a first come first-serve basis. Payment will need to be completed by September 13th to board the boat. If there is a wait list and a registered student’s payment is not received by the due date, we will need to give their reservation to a student or guest on the waitlist.
Students can find information about bringing a non-senior and non-Westonka guest on the Google Form, as well as policy rules. If you have questions, feel free to contact parent coordinator, Jill Lawrence (612-968-1737), or student coordinators, Chase Lawrence (952-529-2266) or Eve Seckinger (612-417-7525).
Al and Alma’s Charter Yachts are equipped to sail rain or shine. Let’s hope for shine, but regardless, it will be a memorable part of their senior year at MWHS!
Sunday, September 25, 2022
5:00pm Haddorf Field
Deadline to Register September 11
Powder Puff Registration
Did you know this is a big fundraiser for the Class of 2023 Senior Party? AND it’s SO FUN!
We PLEASE need your help! We need volunteers to not only make it a great event, but to also provide gift cards for our raffle there!
Also, you’re going to want to bring cash to the event as there are fun ways to spend it that also raises money for this wonderful FUNdraiser!
Sign up to donate:
Sign up to volunteer:
Pre-purchase your tickets in advance for only $5. Use the form below to pre-register and then send money via Venmo (@Kristie-Harmer), check (Friends of Mound Westonka) or pay cash at the gate (Details in the form). Powder Puff SPECTATOR Pre-Registration & Ticket Purchase