Math Requirements for Graduation
- All 8th and 9th graders are required to take a full year of mathematics.
- All students must take 2 math credits throughout their 10th, 11th, or 12th, grade years.
- All students must take a math course encompassing statistics and probability.
This statistics and probability requirement may be met in one of the following ways:
- Students may take a year-long Geometry with Stats course.
- Students may take a semester-long Online General Statistics course in their 10th, 11th, or 12th grade years. This course may be taken in conjunction with other math courses.
- Students may take a year-long FST course.
- Students may take a year-long Applied Math Course (only offered Senior year).
- Students may take a year-long Online Advanced Placement Statistics course in which college credit could be earned based on an AP exam test score. (Can be taken in conjunction with any course beyond Algebra 2X.)
* Note that all students must pass both semesters of a math course in order to advance to the next level math course. Students not advancing (or failing at semester) may, by consultation with their math teacher and guidance counselor, be placed in a more appropriate second semester math course.
2023-2024 Mathematics Course Information
- Algebra II
- Algebra IIX
- Algebra X
- AP Calculus - AB
- AP Calculus - BC
- Online AP Statistics
- Applied Mathematics
- FST Function, Statistics and Trigonometry
- Online General Statistics
- Geometry X
- Geometry with Stats
- Pre-Algebra Part 2