How to Enroll in Westonka Schools
All children who are new to the Westonka Public Schools are invited to register in person at the school they will attend.
To register for Westonka Community Preschool, please contact the Early Learning office at (952) 491-8576 for available openings.
To register at Hilltop or Shirley Hills Primary School, please bring the following:
- Westonka Kindergarten: Immunization record, original or certified copy of birth certificate/record, and a copy of the student's preschool screening, if done outside of the Westonka School District. Learn more about kindergarten in Westonka Schools
- Grades 1-4: Previous school's address (so Westonka can request records, including immunization record).
To register at Grandview Middle School (grades 5-7), please bring the following:
- Previous school's address (so Westonka can request records, including immunization record).
- A class schedule will be generated once all registration materials (several forms will be provided at registration) are completed and returned to the school.
To register at Mound Westonka High School (grades 8-12), please do the following:
- Call (952) 491-8115 to schedule an appointment with a guidance counselor.
- Bring either of these items to that appointment: copy of transcript or report card with most recent grades, or a "Withdrawal Report" from the former school. The guidance department at Mound Westonka High School will then request all necessary records, including immunization record, from the previous school.
Westonka Early Childhood
Shirley Hills Primary
Grandview Middle School
Mound Westonka High School