Adventure Club Child Care
Adventure Club is Westonka’s leading childcare program conveniently located at Westonka Public Schools. For more detailed information on each program, please visit our individual pages via the Quick Links tabs located to your right.
2020-2021 K-4 School Year information will be released in our Summer 2020 Community Education catalog with registration to follow in early May.
Summer 2020 Adventure Club Update
We have made the decision to still move forward with our Summer 2020 Adventure Club registration on April 1 as planned.
While there are a lot of unknowns, we feel it is important that we move forward with our planning so that in the event that we can hold Summer Adventure Club we are prepared.
During registration you will be asked to enter a credit card to complete the registration process. We want to be empathetic towards the fact that families may be working through difficult financial situations during this time, so we have modified our registration fee process so that your card will NOT be charged the $40 registration fee unless we are able to run summer programming. This also means that if we cannot run our summer program, or if your plans change, registrations would be canceled free of charge as long as your cancelation comes prior to the first day of summer programming. If the program is able to run, the credit card you entered would be charged on the first day of summer programming, June 8.
In the Quick Links on the right-hand side of this page you will find the Summer 2020 Adventure Club flyer with registration information, daily program options & cost.
Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further questions.
Ashley Tupper - Adventure Club Child Care Coordinator
Program Dates & Hours
- Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Monday, June 8 – Friday, August 21 (Closed July 1 – 3)
- Early Learning Center (entering Preschool)
- In order to attend Summer Preschool Adventure Club, your child MUST be age three by June 1, 2020 and registered for a regular Westonka Preschool class for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Hilltop Primary School (entering K – 4th grade)
- Grandview Middle School (entering 5th – 7th grade)
- In order for Grand Finale to run, we must reach a minimum number of students per day so please register early! A decision on whether or not the program will run will be made in early to mid-May. Please note that during the week of Band Camp, Grand Finale will run out of Hilltop Primary as we typically have low enrollment due to the majority of Grand Finale students attending Band Camp.
Summer Rates & Schedule Options
- A one-time registration fee of $40/child will be charged on the first day of summer. The registration fee includes a cotton field trip t-shirt, swim shirt, and drawstring backpack.
- A cold breakfast & snacks are provided daily.
- There is a possibility the school district may qualify to provide free hot lunch to all children. However, we will not receive this information from the state until April. If we do NOT qualify for this grant, hot lunch will be offered by Westonka Food and Nutrition Services at the daily lunch rate Monday – Thursday for those who wish to have their child purchase a hot lunch. All children must bring a bag lunch each Friday for Friday field trips.
Online registration for Summer 2020 will open on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 8:00 am in Eleyo. All families may submit a contract for Summer 2020 on April 1. The following approval process will be used:
- Registrations will be approved for current 2019 - 2020 Adventure Club families beginning April 1, 2020.
- Any remaining spots will be filled with new families beginning Wednesday, April 8, 2020 in the order registrations were received in the Eleyo registration system
Summer registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis and will be accepted in the order they were received in our online system. You will receive a confirmation email from Eleyo if your contract request has been approved. If the program fills, all families that have submitted a contract request will be added to a waiting list in the order they were received in the online Eleyo system. You will also receive an email from the Child Care Coordinator if the program fills and you have been placed on the waiting list.
Registration will remain open until Friday, May 22 (or when programs have filled). Please note that there is limited space at all buildings. Register early to ensure a spot! Please visit the flyer in our Quick Links section on the right for more detailed information.