Adventure Club only runs programming for children entering 5th - 7th grade during the Summer. Adventure Club will run the program each Summer as long as minimum numbers of children are met per day. A decision on whether the program will run each Summer is made by mid-May based on enrollment.
Grandview Middle School - 1881 Commerce Boulevard, Mound, MN Student-chosen activities
- Field trips
- Enrichment classes
- New friendships
- Hang out time
- Fun staff
- Community Service
- Hands-on learning
Program Dates & Hours
- Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Monday, June 8 – Friday, August 21 (Closed July 1 – 3)
Summer 2020 Rates & Schedule Options
- A one-time registration fee of $40/child is required at the time of registration. The registration fee includes a cotton field trip t-shirt, swim shirt, and drawstring backpack.
- A cold breakfast & snacks are provided daily.
- There is a possibility the school district may qualify to provide free hot lunch to all children. However, we will not receive this information from the state until March. If we do NOT qualify for this grant, hot lunch will be offered by Westonka Food and Nutrition Services at the daily lunch rate Monday – Thursday for those who wish to have their child purchase a hot lunch. All children must bring a bag lunch each Friday for Friday field trips.
Online registration for Summer 2020 will open on Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 8:00 am in Eleyo. All families may submit a contract for Summer 2020 on April 1. The following approval process will be used:
- Registrations will be approved for current 2019 - 2020 Adventure Club families beginning April 1, 2020.
- Any remaining spots will be filled with new families beginning Wednesday, April 8, 2020 in the order registrations were received in the Eleyo registration system
Summer registrations are accepted on a first come, first serve basis and will be accepted in the order they were received in our online system. You will receive a confirmation email from Eleyo if your contract request has been approved. If the program fills, all families that have submitted a contract request will be added to a waiting list in the order they were received in the online Eleyo system. You will also receive an email from the Child Care Coordinator if the program fills and you have been placed on the waiting list.
Registration will remain open until Friday, May 22 (or when programs have filled). Please note that there is limited space at all buildings. Register early to ensure a spot!