The Westonka Edge
Small School Advantages. Big School Opportunities. Real-Life Success Stories.™
Early Learning Announcements
2019-2020 Preschool Online Registration Process:
Our registration process for current families & district staff begins on Jan. 23, 2019 at 8:00am.
Our registration process for the general public begins on Jan. 30, 2019 at 8:00am.
Registrations are approved in the order in which they are received in our online registration system. Contracts will not be approved unless they are complete. A completed registration will include:
- Online Registration at www.westonkace.org
- Completed Early Childhood District Registration Form is turned into the Early Childhood Center office at 5241 Shoreline Drive, Mound or scanned to email@example.com.
- Completed Health Care Summary Form is faxed from your child's clinic to our Early Childhood Center.
- Completed Immunization Form is turned in the Early Childhood Center.
- Your account online will be charged a $55 non-refundable registration fee ($45 registration fee, $10 activity fee) upon approval of your contract.
You can find the above forms HERE.
Classes fill quickly, get your forms turned in NOW and be ready for the online registration system to open.
If you have any questions regarding preschool, please contact Sarah Grimm, Early Childhood Coordinator at 952-491-8044 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more about Early Childhood Screening?
Click here -- to take you to more information.
Follow these directions to sign up online:
- Type "Screening" in the browser bar of the web page.
- Select the date you'd like to sign up for.
- Choose the time that you'd like to sign up for.
Click here to take navigate you to the Online Registration System or click the above tab that says "Register Online".
August 13th and 15th