School-Age Adventure Club
Adventure Club is the premier School-Age Care Program of the Westonka Public Schools!
Adventure Club is Westonka’s leading before and after school care program for children in Kindergarten – 4th grade. Adventure Club offers a safe, nurturing environment staffed by educated and experienced professionals. Adventure Club is a balanced, high quality program which includes opportunities for recreation, social skill development, basic skills reinforcement and academic enrichment. Participating children have many opportunities to provide input into the types of activities that are available as well as the physical environment created before and after school.
- Convenient—located at your child’s school during the school year. Allows for easy transitions for students from their school day to afterschool care and to/from afterschool enrichment classes.
- Flexible—program options designed to meet the varying needs of families
- Affordable—fees are affordable for families and include a light breakfast, snacks, and fun.
High Quality before and after school Child Care is shown to...
- Help children further develop 21st Century skills
- Provide hands-on experiences that ignite passions
- Improve academic performance
- Provide enriching experiences during adolescence
- Foster positive youth outcomes (collaboration skills, self-confidence, etc.)
Hilltop Primary School
5700 Game Farm Road, Minnetrista
Shirley Hills Primary
2450 Wilshire Boulevard, Mound
*We do not bus children from one building to another. You must register your child for Adventure Club at the school they attend.
6:30 – 9:05am (before school)
3:45 – 6:00pm (after school)
Monday – Friday on days when school is in session
Breakfast will be offered to all Adventure Club children from 7:00 – 8:15am daily through Westonka Food and Nutrition Services. Children will use their school lunch code to pay for breakfast at the daily breakfast rate set by Food Service if they choose to purchase it. A light snack will be provided at no additional cost to all children who attend after school care.
Program Options, Fees & Descriptions:
Please refer to the 2019-2020 K-4 Adventure Club Flyer located in the Quick Links section on the right of this page for program options, fees & descriptions.
2019-2020 K-4 Adventure Club Status
Hilltop Primary - FULL with a waiting list
To be added top the Hilltop waiting list, please complete the Google Form. You should complete one form per child: Hilltop Adventure Club Waiting List
Shirley Hills Primary - FULL before school with very limited availability after school
Please complete the online registration process to sign-up for after school care. If you need before school care, please also complete the Google form via the link below to have your child(ren) added to the K-4 Shirley Hills before school 2019 - 2020 School Year Adventure Club waiting list. Please submit one form per child.