School-Age Adventure Club
Adventure Club is the premier School-Age Care Program of the Westonka Public Schools!
Adventure Club is Westonka’s leading before and after school care program for children in kindergarten through 4th grade. Adventure Club offers a safe, nurturing environment staffed by educated and experienced professionals. Adventure Club is a balanced, high quality program which includes opportunities for recreation, social skill development, basic skills reinforcement and academic enrichment. Participating children have many opportunities to provide input into the types of activities that are available as well as the physical environment created before and after school.
- Convenient—located at your child’s school during the school year. Allows for easy transitions for students from their school day to afterschool care and to/from afterschool enrichment classes.
- Flexible—program options designed to meet the varying needs of families
- Affordable—fees are affordable for families and include a light breakfast, snacks, and fun.
High Quality before and after school Child Care is shown to...
- Help children further develop 21st Century Skills
- Provide hands-on experiences that ignite passions
- Improve academic performance
- Provide enriching experiences during adolescence
- Foster positive youth outcomes (collaboration skills, self-confidence, etc.)