Health Care Reimbursement Programs
The Westonka Activity Center is proud to partner with the National Independent Health Club Association to offer multiple Insurance Reimbursement Programs!
- The Westonka Activity Center supports various insurance reimbursement programs, including Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota, UCare, Sanford Health, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of North Dakota, HealthPartners, PreferredOne and Medica.
- Contact your insurance company first to see if you are eligible for an insurance reimbursement program.
- Complete Westonka Activity Center membership process.
- Once membership process has been completed, pick up your membership cards from the Westonka Activity Center.
- Each membership card has a unique barcode number. Go to nihcarewards.org to register your membership and enter your barcode number.