- Hilltop Primary School
- Hilltop Home
Year-End Meal Account Information from Westonka Foodies
Westonka Foodies School Meal Account Balances
- Effective Monday, May 20, 2019 - All NEGATIVE balance meal accounts MUST BE PAID IN FULL and REMAIN with a positive balance until the end of the school year. For your convenience, Westonka Foodies has created a Meal Account Cost Sheet to help families estimate how much money they will need in accounts for the remainder of the school year.
Food & Nutrition Services RevTrak Payment Portal – Closing Date
- Online payments will close on Tuesday, June 4, 2019. Food & Nutrition RevTrak payment portal will reopen again in August.
Year-End Remaining Meal Account Balances
- Balances remaining in a student’s account at the end of the school year will carry over to the next school year. If the student moves to a new building, the balance will transfer. We encourage parents to check balances before school starts to ensure that there is enough money in the account. On Monday, June 3, 2019, if necessary, Westonka Foodies will transfer funds between siblings to clear any negative meal accounts.
- Payments for negative meal accounts need to be received in the food service office (MWHS) by Tuesday, June 4, 2019 (2 p.m.) or paid through RevTrak online by Tuesday, June 4.
- Fund balances of graduating seniors will be automatically transferred to a sibling meal account within the district. If no sibling is enrolled in the district, please contact Food & Nutrition Services to request a refund or to donate the remaining meal account balance to Westonka Foodies Angel Account, helping families that need a little help paying for school meals.
Refunds of $10 or Greater (School Meal Accounts)
- Complete a Meal Account Refund Request Form and forward to Food & Nutrition Services at 5905 Sunnyfield Road E, Minnetrista, MN, 55364, or fax (952) 491-8083 or scan and email to email@example.com. Requests for meal account refunds should be made by Monday, June 3, 2019 (2 p.m.).
Meal Account Purchase Histories
- All customer purchase histories for school year 2018-2019 will be removed the week beginning June 3, 2019.
Application for Educational Benefits (Free or Reduced Meals) School Year 2019-2020
- As a reminder, families must reapply for free or reduced-price meals each school year. The application for next school year will be available online during the first week in August. Families can either complete a paper copy or apply online with Skyward Family Access.
Please contact our office at any time if you have additional questions or need more help. We look forward to serving you.
Laura Metzger, RD., LD
Director, Food & Nutrition Services