Registration & Course Information
The MWHS Guidance Department in conjunction with MWHS teachers and administrators encourage students to take the following steps prior to selecting classes:
- Carefully review the course description for each class
- Review high school graduation requirements
- Research college admissions requirements
- Take note of prerequisites and grade level restrictions
- Consider skills and knowledge hoped to develop
- Talk with teachers, counselors, parents and older students to learn more about classes/options.
- Take note of registration process and deadlines … be prepared!
Being that student registration directly influences the master schedule and class sizes, students are expected to fulfill their requests. Please carefully review all of the registration information and make thoughtful decisions so that the master schedule design can best reflect student needs.
The registration window is open January 18th-January 26th (for incoming 9th-12th grade students). Incoming 8th grade students will register on February 1st/2nd. All students must request courses for next year through their Skyward Student Access Account. Please view the video link below for specific instructions:
Registration Information by Grade
8th Grade: Class of 2026
9th Grade: Class of 2025
10th Grade: Class of 2024
11th Grade: Class of 2023
12th Grade: Class of 2022
Academic Department Course Information
Other Important Information