Registration & Course Information
The MWHS Guidance Department in conjunction with MWHS teachers and administrators encourage students to take the following steps prior to selecting classes:
- Carefully review the course description for each class
- Review high school graduation requirements
- Research college admissions requirements
- Take note of prerequisites and grade level restrictions
- Consider skills and knowledge hoped to develop
- Talk with teachers, counselors, parents and older students to learn more about classes/options.
- Take note of registration process and deadlines … be prepared!
Being that student registration directly influences the master schedule and class sizes, students are expected to fulfill their requests. Please carefully review all of the registration information and make thoughtful decisions so that the master schedule design can best reflect student needs.
Registration Instructional Video
Registration Information by Grade
8th Grade: Class of 2025
9th Grade: Class of 2024
10th Grade: Class of 2023
11th Grade: Class of 2022
12th Grade: Class of 2021
Academic Department Course Information
Other Important Information