**Summer Adventure Club for K - 4th Grade is currently FULL and wait listed**
Please complete the Google form via the link below to have your child(ren) added to the K-4 Summer 2019 Adventure Club waiting list. Please submit one form per child.
Limited availability for Pre-K and Grand Finale (Grades 5 - 7) students
Please complete the online registration to request care for these programs
Program Dates & Hours
- Monday – Friday, 6:30am – 6:00pm
- Thursday, June 6th – Friday, August 23rd (Closed July 3rd – 5th)
- Early Learning Center (entering Preschool)
- In order to attend Summer Preschool Adventure Club, your child MUST be registered for a regular Westonka Preschool class for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Hilltop Primary School (entering K – 4th grade)
- Grandview Middle School (entering 5th – 7th grade)
- In order for Grand Finale to run, we must reach a minimum number of students per day so please register early! A decision on whether or not the program will run will be made in early to mid-May. Please note that during the week of Band Camp, Grand Finale will run out of Hilltop Primary as we typically have low enrollment due to the majority of Grand Finale students attending Band Camp.
Online registration opened at 8:00am on Wednesday, February 27th. Summer registrations are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis and will be accepted in the order they were received in our online system.
Currently FULL with WAIT LIST status for Grades K-4
NEW THIS SUMMER! Please note that upon completing your Summer Adventure Club registration there will be a link that will direct you to the page where you will register your child for their Summer Enrichment classes. These classes are included in your daily cost. All children must be enrolled so please make sure you complete this step of the registration process!
Registration will remain open until Friday, May 17th (or when programs have filled). Please note that there is limited space at all buildings. Register early to ensure a spot!
**School Year 2019 - 2020**
**Hilltop Adventure Club for K - 4th Grade is currently FULL and wait listed**
Please complete the Google form via the link below to have your child(ren) added to the K-4 Hilltop 2019 - 2020 School Year Adventure Club waiting list. Please submit one form per child.
Limited availability is still available for Shirley Hills Primary. Please complete the online registration process to request care at Shirley Hills.
Note: a confirmation email will be generated from the Eleyo online registration system once your contract has been approved.
Celebrating 40 Years!
Westonka Community Education is celebrating 40 years of serving the community! We will be posting trivia questions via our Facebook page for your chance to win prizes. Also, watch for more events and activities to come throughout the year!
The 2019 Winter Spring catalog is available and we are currently taking registrations for programming from now until late Spring for a number of programs. Please note, some programs have early deadlines and limited enrollment!
To register or view program information: Westonka Community Education
Community Education & Services office hours are 8 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, located in the Educational Service Center, 5901 Sunnyfield Road East, Minnetrista.