2018 Parent Satisfaction Survey
In 2018, parents of students at each of Westonka’s school buildings were surveyed about their connection to and level of satisfaction with their child’s school. A total of 357 Westonka parents responded to the survey.
- 91% of parents said they feel welcome when they visit their child’s school
- 96% of parents said they are treated with respect when they contact their child’s school
- 90% of parents said the school’s staff provides a supportive environment that encourages student achievement
- 86% of parents said the school’s education program is of high quality and challenges their child
- 91% of parents said they can easily contact the appropriate staff person when they have a question or concern about their child’s experience/education at school
*The results above show the total percentage of respondents that agreed or strongly agreed